Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentOther - Environment · 6 months ago

You ever wish you had a time machine so you could go back and kill the first humans that evolved to save the planet?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Cowboy
    Lv 6
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The planet can take care of itself - humans will be gone before long, the planet will go on...

• 6 months ago

Kill who but yea i wish i hade time mashin

• 6 months ago

No need to save the planet. Species come and go. Humans are no different to all the other species who have disappeared into extinction. We are nothing more than a short blip in the geological record. In the post-human period, following the current Anthropocene event, the Earth will heal, other species will evolve to populate the vacant ecological niche we leave behind. Life will go on.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

I would love to have a time machine. I would go back nd make sure your dad wore a condom.....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I would go back and invest in Apple and Microsoft

• 6 months ago

No and that would probably not work since you could not find all of them, and if you did more probably would evolve. Or say a higher power was in charge so you would not succeed in thwarting their plans.

• xg6
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Nah, would rather eliminate Hitler instead

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No, I'm not a crazy person.

• 6 months ago

But that would mean that you never existed. You kill your ancestors, you kill yourself.

• 6 months ago

Weirdo.

Dinosaur farts caused the

Ice Age!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.