Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentOther - Environment · 6 months ago

You ever wish you had a time machine so you could go back and kill the first humans that evolved to save the planet?

• Cowboy
    Favorite Answer

The planet can take care of itself - humans will be gone before long, the planet will go on...

Kill who but yea i wish i hade time mashin

No need to save the planet. Species come and go. Humans are no different to all the other species who have disappeared into extinction. We are nothing more than a short blip in the geological record. In the post-human period, following the current Anthropocene event, the Earth will heal, other species will evolve to populate the vacant ecological niche we leave behind. Life will go on.

• Joe

I would love to have a time machine. I would go back nd make sure your dad wore a condom.....

• Mike

I would go back and invest in Apple and Microsoft

No and that would probably not work since you could not find all of them, and if you did more probably would evolve. Or say a higher power was in charge so you would not succeed in thwarting their plans.

• xg6

Nah, would rather eliminate Hitler instead

• mokrie

No, I'm not a crazy person.

But that would mean that you never existed. You kill your ancestors, you kill yourself.

Weirdo.

Dinosaur farts caused the

Ice Age!