Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 5 months ago

How not to let people put you down?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

“Sooner or later everybody’s gonna hurt you. You just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.” Bob Marley??? (nobody’s sure, but a good quote). And my solution to getting put down by people was always to put on my backpack and go off into the woods by myself or with my dog when she was alive, thus avoiding them entirely. Ah, wilderness......the antidote to the insanity of humanity.

• 5 months ago

I take it for granted that everyone will let me down, so I do not give anybody the chance to let me down

• 5 months ago

Cut them off from your life.

• 5 months ago

stay away from those people especially family

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Yes ignore them, and having self confidence is the key

• JJ
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

By ignoring them.

• JJ
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

If you know this of a person and you know of their intentions, then it's all the easier for you to ignore what they say.

• 5 months ago

Remind yourself of what you have going for yourself in your life. Your career, your personality, your looks something that makes you feel good about yourself. Also the ppl who put others down really feel low about themselves they purposely go out of their way to make someone else feel bad when they could just do something to make themselves feel better and build their self esteem.

• 5 months ago

Wipe there bottom with a clean towl, kiss them on the generals and say loving the weather what a beautiful day.

• 5 months ago

By not listening to the rubbish they are talking about.

• 5 months ago

shoot them dead. cant put you down if theyre dead.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.