If I had billions of dollars, could I buy 100 blimps? Large blimps like goodyear. If I did, who would make them? How long does it take?

How long depends on who builds it and exactly how big! The Goodyear Blimps come in several sizes.

Considering the size of the order it might be cheaper to just form a company yourself.

Yes but it’s probably easier to just go on a diet

If you ever get a billion dollars and still feel this way call me. I want to open a sub shop and not ever have to work there or worry about it Also, could you slide me enough $ to live comfortably on a lakefront property with a swimming pool a covered dock with a great pontoon boat just because of my great answer?

Not really, because there isn't a production facility out there that can produce 100 blimps. You would have to come up with enough cash to start up a company, or buy one and enlarge/re-direct it to address your "need".

• John R

Trust me, if you were to order 100 blimps, someone would be willing to ramp up production to get the order.

• CB

Approx 25 million per blimp - do the math

Blimp invasions are pretty easy to stop these days, you would be better off trying to take over the world some other way