Why do seniors sign up for in-home care, just to have the CNA cleaning their house the whole shift?

But not actually providing any of the personal/hands-on care they were actually trained to do (bathing, dressing, feeding, toileting, incontinence care, etc.)? I even have one client that is like this and even brags to her friends on the phone about "having a caregiver that she makes work hard and earn her... show more But not actually providing any of the personal/hands-on care they were actually trained to do (bathing, dressing, feeding, toileting, incontinence care, etc.)?

I even have one client that is like this and even brags to her friends on the phone about "having a caregiver that she makes work hard and earn her paycheck".

Why do they do this instead of just hiring a maid if all they want is someone to clean their house because they just don't want to do it themselves?