Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 year ago

Why are people sickened and disgusted by a person who wants to commit suicide and doesn't care if he/she hurts those who love them? Why?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Because suicide is something you do to everyone around you. It is a final act inflicting pain on others.

When you kill yourself, you take a child away from your parents, a friend away from your friends, and hurt more people than you can possibly realize, in a way that you can never take back or make right.

• justin
    1 year ago

I care. im sorry... God is testing you to care. to want the best for everyones soul love god and love good peopel when its hard. If I cna help send me a mesage facebook camaro codybattery, my kik is gerberstuffbabies my email camaro33125cody@gmail.com or usa my text now number is 717 516 0310. Depresion is a disease and u must fight back. I've been thru this, know many friends who are working thru it with my help. u must see thru this illusion . If I didn't care I wouldnt bother replying . Therfore I do care . Therfore i want u to reply. For me accepting that god loves me and wants the best for me and pushing away/blocking negative thoughts and feelings helps alot. Create a rubber band like forcefield within the center of ur mind and use it to push slowly but forcefully all the negativity out of ur mind. Pull urself within this rubber band force field and use it to create some space inside that u can have hope and faith that god will make right all wrongs if u can. Another trick is to put things in perspective. To see the world and ur life as a short temporary schooling for ur soul where u whould try to learn what u cna when u are here cause afterwards is an eternity of perfect bliss and good things. if u cna do it right it often will make u feel ur negativity melt away. All pain and suffering will be reimbursed he told me and it will not be a 1 to 1 ratio but 100 to 1. some pain types differ like oppression which is even more so. So do not allow the sadness to win.

• 1 year ago

Maybe because they have lost a loved one to death.

• 1 year ago

THOU SHALT NOT KILL...GOD SAID NOT TO KILL OTHERS OR OURSELVES...WE ARE MADE IN HIS IMAGE...SELF DEFENSE IS DIFFERENT.

• 1 year ago

I don't know that they are. However, I suppose because the loss of a single human life is unsettling.

1 year ago

are you falling for those 'damaged childhood' trolls ??