Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 6 months ago

Is this a sign shes pregnant?

Been having sex with my girlfriend lately. We have decided to do unprotected but after two times of having unprotected sex shes been having signs of pregnancy.

Examples: nausea, tender breasts, and peeing more frequently.

As we are getting into it, she makes me stop before i *** but i was reading online that pre-ejaculation can be a possible way to get pregnant, unlikely but possible.

We are planning on getting a pregnancy test on Thursday to find out but I'm curious of it from people who have experienced a similar thing.

Congratulations Dad! You could very well be on the road to becoming a Daddy. Unprotected sex can result in pregnancy. Just ask any old time Catholic with a large family.

• John P

"We have decided to do unprotected" - and then you are surprised if she gets pregnant??!! Did your schools really tell you nothing about sex and pregnancy etc? Never ever have unprotected sex if you are not actively seeking pregnancy. Go to a sexual advice clinic for more info.

Some people conceive the first time they have sex, others take years to get pregnant. It happens either way! Chances of pregnancy per month with unprotected sex is around 15-20%! If you're trying to have a baby, then unprotected sex is fine. Go for it. If you're not financially stable and ready to be a parent, then use protection.

If you aren't ready to be a dad, then get your girlfriend to use birth control. It's super easy to get!

Get condoms. They're also easy to get. I know they suck, but if you want to avoid parenthood - you have to do this! The pull out method DOES NOT WORK!

My oldest sister is proof of that.

So is my niece.

It doesn't work.

Sperm is released with or without "finishing."

Good luck! :) Make good choices!

• Pippin

So -- you both decided that you want a baby. That's fine. I trust you are adults in a secure relationship and are financially able to support a family together?

If her period is late, she can test. If not it's too early for symptoms and too early to test.

And be patient. It usually does take a few cycles for a woman to get pregnant.

I AM a little puzzled why she is making you stop before ejaculation. Why? While it doesn't prevent pregnancy, it might reduce the odds a bit and make it take longer. And of course it's frustrating for you.

• John P

You are both idiots. Unprotected sex is a good way to start a family, even if you try not to k^m inside her. Did your school teach you nothing about such matters?

How late is her period and has she taken a test? Usually she wont get symptoms till after late period and positive test. 40% of unplanned pregnancies are from the pull out method.

We actually both want a baby, so no need to be a dick about it. Simply asking a question to a woman who has gone/currently gone thru a pregnancy to see if those symptoms are similar to how my girlfriend is going thru. Not all women share the same symptoms.

You are an idiot. Unprotected sex leads to pregnancy, period. Whether you use the pull method or not, there is ALWAYS pre-*** (pre ejaculate) on the tip of your penis. Using this method is possibly the stupidest idea ever as it turns out to be an epic fail...it is not birth control. So I hope you are both prepared for a baby. Because you are certainly trying to get her pregnant if you are refusing to wear a condom. Seriously, if neither of you uses protection you are both not ready to have sex.

• John P

And, if she managed by chance to avoid pregnancy that time, always take fully-certified precautions in future. The risk of unprotected sex is just not worth it. Slightly less pleasure, maybe, but a lot more expense of child-care for 16 years or more!