Would you support your boyfriend if he wanted to quit his job?

My boyfriend wants to quit his job and become a professional gambler. He asked me if I would pay for the rent and support him for the next few months while he played cards. I’m worried though whenever he tries to gamble as a professional (that means 3 weeks straight of being at a casino to try it out) he has lucky... show more My boyfriend wants to quit his job and become a professional gambler. He asked me if I would pay for the rent and support him for the next few months while he played cards. I’m worried though whenever he tries to gamble as a professional (that means 3 weeks straight of being at a casino to try it out) he has lucky days and usually ends up breaking even. I have a good job and I would support if he wanted to do something more reliable like let’s say start a business? He has a good job and works with his hands, has a pension but he’s not happy with his job and I keep encouraging him to switch job sites with a new boss. I also have reservation because he doesn’t want to get married and there’s never been a real commitment except let’s ‘save’ and I pay for his bills.