Can someone help me please before I go jump off a cliff?

I can’t do it anymore. I’m on this soccer team, and let’s say I’m complete trash. Even the newbies do better than me. I literally make the team do worse. I scored in our goal, I passed the ball to our opposing sides, and I can’t do nothing when someone passes the ball to me. I honestly make the team lose every... show more I can’t do it anymore. I’m on this soccer team, and let’s say I’m complete trash. Even the newbies do better than me. I literally make the team do worse. I scored in our goal, I passed the ball to our opposing sides, and I can’t do nothing when someone passes the ball to me. I honestly make the team lose every time. And I try to practice to make myself better. But, no, I don’t improve. Everyone else is, but me. I feel like quitting the team, but I never quit. Can someone help me? I feel like jumping off a cliff every time my team loses because of me. I know it’s me, some of the kids even mouth bad stuff about me. I can’t handle their rude comments, and it really gets to me because I know it’s true. And, no one say it’s a team effort. I get how sometimes the whole team is responsible, but for this I’m the problem. I didn’t show up/ was a bench warmer for a few games, and my team won each time. What do I do? I feel like trash and don’t have motivation to practice anymore.
7 answers 7