What is this cylindrical gift I always see in christmas stock photos?

Attachment image

5 Answers

  • Zapata
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

    It's called a 'christmas cracker'. They are popular in the UK.

    It's not a gift, it's a traditional Christmas table decoration. You hold one end, someone else holds the other end, and you both pull. It goes 'bang' and the winner holds the largest remaining part. There is normally a small plastic toy and a joke in the cracker.

  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

    I think it is a form of a Christmas decoration.

  • 6 months ago

    It isn’t a gift. A party favor called a Christmas cracker. You pull a string or pull it apart and it has a cap that pops, then there is usually a cheap party hat and some small trinkets inside - like a personal piñata.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sandy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    It's a "Christmas Cracker" - a table decoration/gift


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.