I’m planning a weekend trip to Montreal with my boyfriend this summer.?

We don’t want to spend a lot on festivals, but I heard there are free street performances because there’s a circus school nearby. I’m looking for the most affordable way to see music/performances and also Must Do sites and activities. Where and what dates would we be able to see performers and/or music for free or... show more We don’t want to spend a lot on festivals, but I heard there are free street performances because there’s a circus school nearby. I’m looking for the most affordable way to see music/performances and also Must Do sites and activities. Where and what dates would we be able to see performers and/or music for free or low cost? What are some other must do activities/sites? We only have one weekend, but would like to explore the area as much as we can during that time. Thanks for any tips! :)