Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 year ago

How would you deal with illegal aliens if you were president?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Shoot the little fùckers as soon as they’re identified as illegal. Do it in front of their family and then kill them too. Make sure everyone knows we aren’t screwing around so these smelly pieces of shít are actually deterred and stop coming in. Close the borders for a good 50 years to allow our population to get under control and limit families to 2 children per household. There isn’t any damn reason to have more than two kids these days unless you’re just trying to collect more benefits. I’m looking at you, lazy nigs.

• 1 year ago

Deport them

• 1 year ago

Simply enforce our laws against hiring illegal aliens. Have HUGE fines (at least $10,000/employee) against the EMPLOYER for each illegal alien hired. It will bankrupt them quickly. On the other hand, we need somebody to do distasteful work, so we need a better guest worker program.

• Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Bill you do realize there is this thing called e-verify, right?
      https://www.e-verify.gov/

• 1 year ago

I WOULD CREATE GULAGS WHERE I WOULD SEND EVERY ILLEGAL CAUGHT IN THIS COUNTRY FOR 5 YEARS OF HARD LABOR, 10 YEARS THE SECOND TIME THEY ARE CAUGHT BEFORE DEPORTING THEM

• Richard
      1 year agoReport

I sympathize with your idea, but it would violate our constitutional "cruel and unusual punishment" provision of the 8th amendment.

• 1 year ago

send it for the boizzzz

• kim
    1 year ago

Hey dumbie, I have to follow every law or I understand the consequences, so I darn well understand illegally entering another country will bring me back to square one.

1 year ago

Start charging Mexico for their incarceration.

• Bill
    1 year ago

If I managed to win a presidential election the establishment would investigate me for some bogus crap and block everything I wanted to do about immigration. lol

• 1 year agoReport

Prepare for last war on earth that human ever fight against their gods (Hitler legacy)
      https://warcraftking.tumblr.com/post/185418440644/good-cannot-defeat-evil-without-cruelty-cos

• humpty
    1 year ago

The vast majority of illegals enter this country legally, and then stay. Most of those are imported labour sponsored by corporations unprepared to pay American wages, and I would require each of those corporations to pay a significant fee for each worker to compensate the low income American whose job is being undersold.

I would also require a returnable deposit for each worker as a guarantee they are returned, to be used to defray the expense of enforcement. Why should Americans pay to have our jobs taken away?

The student visa issue is complex, but each institution accepting foreign students on visa should be required to send a list of those who graduate, or otherwise stop attending classes, to Immigration.

On the border I would build barriers where appropriate, without abusing the policy of eminent domain. The practice of taking land from the owners for a pittance in the name of border security must cease! I have seen ranches and even a golf course with border fence literally running through them! That's just wrong.

Barriers should be built and designed to funnel applicants through controlled crossings. Facilities need to be built to humanely house applicants while the process continues. These are new Americans; they deserve a decent welcome while we hold them to sort out the undesirables who seek to slip in with them.

I would certainly act to provide a reasonable path to citizenship for the DACA children, because mercy is as important as justice, but I would also mandate automatic deportation for any immigrant, legal or illegal, convicted of a violent felony. We do have a right to return undesirables.

That should take at least eight years.

Now can we talk foreign policy?

• Cousin
    1 year ago

The poor little peasants with their fleeing children, so kindly that you would be reminded of the Good Samaritan story Jesus taught. The mean gangster types and terrorists so illegally and cruelly that you would be reminded of Hitler, Stalin, and Vlad Tsepesch.

• Prince
    1 year ago

I would round them up in artificial towns off the grid and keep the media out, like fake towns surrounded by barbed wire and guard towers and pull on all my presidential power to make them Top Secret. I'd sort them. Some are Terrorists sneaking in on the tide growing to a million a year. Some really are sweet innocent little Christian peasants who are fleeing murderous Gangs with their little children. Some are those murderous Gangs. The Terrorists should be taken apart for components like blood, hearts, livers, lungs and kidneys. Ditto for Machete Gangs and their ilk. The real refugees would be taught English and the citizenship exam, how to drive and everything else in a fake model town and fully vetted, registered and assimilated. I would assemble special forces composed of refugee men trained to help me conquer the SHITHOLE dictatorships they've fled from because I believe in US imperial expansion and what better justification.

• Digital1 year agoReport

Imperial expansion? You want to kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people to increase US power?

Assisting a revolution is one thing. Arbitrary invasion is just mass murder