Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 6 months ago

dont you hate how ALL the questions in this section keep getting moved?

idk if im the first user on here to notice the obvious. but the last fvckin question posted on this section was 15 hrs. wtf goin on

15 hrs ago.

• JJ

Some of the questions are not appropriate in the category they are listed under. I don't waste my time moving questions. not my job. that job is up to Yahoo to monitor and put them in the right categories. but do they care, NO

The ultimate responsibility lies with Yahoo.

This is supposed to be an open democratic forum where users can ask Qs and other users can respond with comments and direct answers.

All of us can happily thumbs down silly and irresponsible answers and just not answer trolling and silly infantile Qs.

But no one should be empowered to move Qs arbitrarily just because it conflicts with their viewpoint, level 7 or not.

Yahoo needs to reconsider this policy because it’s clearly being abused.

• mom

we are all getting annoyed with it. every time I put it in the right section, it gets changed. guess the person doing it, has nothing better too do instead of getting a life

Yeah they keep moving my questions to jokes and riddles or some other unrelated stuff. And when I change it back, I'm not sure whether my question was missed or seen by the same amount of people.

It is stupid and shows that this person has nothing else to do.

I think everybody should put their questions back to the category they put it in the first place. If every user of YA does that and we stick together, at some point this stupid person will give up. Keep that person busy and we will annoy and get rid of this id*iot.

Yes it's so annoying

Hate is a little strong but it is annoying.

Who cares? Your answers are chosen as the best answers for their content, and appropriateness.

Let the morons spend their days moving them about.

Their empty, empty lives need some stimulation too.

These haters are really a sub species...

• Moi !! C'Est MOI..

2:
      My response will stay there, Dormant, unless I am chosen for a "Best Answer."
      Those are not the most visited sites, nor of any interest to those who responded in P.&S... so it is a waste of energy, and possibly a cogent answer.
      Imagine the frustration of those trying to reach Level 7.

I have heard it said that in the world today no matter how hard people have tried to get rid of this type of individual in the past, some have escaped through the w a n k e r s nets and, passed their sad mentality onto their offspring. ;-(

PS.

I've now come to the conclusion this category changing is down to the site being hacked by something similar to the Chinese bots, the mixed up words.

I don’t know why they don’t just get rid of this dam feature