Ameena asked in Games & RecreationToys Β· 6 months ago

are children happy to get a reborn baby doll as a gift?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Prissy
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

Well,it depends of the child πŸ˜‚.

Not all children are alike πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Prissy
      Lv 4
      3 months agoReport

However, most children under the age of 10 are not interested in them

• 5 months ago

-It would depend on the age of the child. Under the age of 5...never. American Girl has a very nice baby doll (Bitty Baby). Also, Madame Alexander makes some good ones. Up to age 10 or so...she would likely rather have a play doll like the AG Wellie Wisher or 18" doll of some sort. 10+, ask the child.

• 6 months ago

I wouldn't entrust something as fragile and expensive as a reborn doll to a child.

Those dolls can cost hundreds of dollars and they are a lot more fragile than your basic baby doll would be, the silicone ones especially are easily torn and ruined by careless children.

If we're talking a tween/teen who has been taught how to respect their toys and actually has interest in dolls still, I might consider it. But younger than about 12? Never.

• 6 months ago

I would not give a child a true Reborn doll. And here's why:

Reborn dolls are created as art dolls, many of them hand painted and put together and sold for hundreds of dollars. A child who doesn't already know how to take care of a doll is apt to ruin someone's hard work in the process of playing with said doll.

I would stick to a cheaper doll until you know you have a doll lover who is old enough to respect someone else's artwork properly.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Do they normally play with dolls? If so they'd probably like it. If not, maybe look at their other interests of what they normally play with.

• Zhin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Yes

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

That depends on the child.

Do they have other dolls. Do they regularly play with their other dolls. If so, then they would probably like it. If they ignore their other dolls, then it is likely to be the same for this one.

• 6 months ago

Sure it will be a great and unforgettable gift for the little ones.

• 6 months ago

Most of them some beat their baby dolls lol

• 6 months ago

definitely

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.