Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 years ago

Diet help?

So I’m 5’4 and 136 pounds and trying to lose weight. Today I had instant oatmeal for breakfast then I had mango Chile chicken w broccoli and rice for lunch (490 calories). But I ended up going shopping for 4 hours (tried on clothes for 30-45 min and carried bags around the whole time). Would it be ok to eat a piece of pizza for dinner or should I eat cereal or oatmeal or toast w almond butter and banana? I’ve had 75 carbs And 600 calories today.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Blonde
    Lv 7
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

A slice of pizza is ok. Diet drink or water. You are good to measure calories, but need more meat in your diet, protein speeds up the metabolism. Read up on the Keto diet. To avoid bloating from carbs, go for a walk in the evenings and drink extra water. A sugar-free jello cup or small yogurt makes a wonderful evening snack.

• 2 years ago

A decent calorie deficit for someone of your height/weight would be about 1,500 calories. So you may be able to have a pizza - there are definitely some that are 900 calories or less.....but there are also some that are 1200-1400. So check before you order

• 2 years ago

too many carbs. Go keto if you want to lose weight.

• 2 years ago

Yes. Have some pizza. If you want, start out with a side salad to help fill you up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

rnaybe you should eat sornething low fat if you want to lose weight

• 2 years ago

look up keto and see if ur able to do it, i did it and my friend also did it and we both lost weight fast WITHOUT gaining it back, i specifically lost 10 pounds in about 10 days

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.