Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Do you prefer to give an intelligent logical answer as public service and informed opinion? Or.....?

...Do you prefer to give an insult based on your own opinion to make yourself feel better and get reaction instead a fair debatable answer?

Favorite Answer

I prefer to give intelligent, logical answers but some questions are so idiotic that they deserve condemnation in the strongest terms.

I strive to provide an intelligent answer which can easily be backed it up with documentation. I realize that there is a population of individuals who lack the cognitive ability to think in rational, logical ways and are too lazy to do any research. However, I believe that every American has a civic duty to object to the inhumane treatment of fellow human beings and to speak out against unnecessary wars.

Americans deserve an honest, transparent government because the Middle-class workers are paying all the bills. In 2016 when our voting rights were taken away by Putin and his hostile foreign government to place a puppet in the WH--we get damn mad and we don't have to lie down and take it. Those who refuse to join us better get out of our way.

Why bother? I've often posted correct, informed answers - sometimes even supplying links to more info - - then the Asker awards Best Answer to someone who is obviously saying just what they wanted to hear, even if it's completely wrong.

• oldprof

And there's the weakness in the Answers model. Allowing Best Answers to be awarded by people who have no clue what a correct answer might be. It's especially bad in the STEM categories where the answers are based on science and not so much opinions.

• Sherry

You may get a bit of both from me if you ask an incredibly rude and insulting 'question'.

Source(s): Too many years of a ssholes demanding that I take the high road
  • oikoσ

That depends on the question and how I feel that day. Intelligent questions get intelligent answers. Usually.

my answers are based on the question and yours sucks so insults it is

• Stuart

Figure 4 above shows the percentage of each race/ethnicity that was unarmed when killed by police from all of those killed by police by race/ethnicity. In other words, in 2015, of all the Whites killed by police, 6.04% were unarmed, in 2016 4.51% were unarmed, and in 2017, 5.69% were unarmed. In 2015, of all the Blacks killed by police, 14.67% were unarmed, in 2016 we see a significant drop to 7.30% that were unarmed when killed by police, and in 2017, 8.76% of Blacks killed by police were unarmed when killed. Of all the Blacks killed by police, a higher percentage of them are unarmed compared to Whites and Hispanics. While we see a decline from 2015, in 2017 Blacks were still 54% more likely to be unarmed when killed by police compared to Whites.

• Doris

And of course, you've never heard of a policeman dropping a weapon on the scene that did not belong to the person their shot? More blacks are also killed carrying a cell phone, that police mistake for a gun. Who would have know?

.