Essential tremor patient: need advice?

Hi, everyone. So, I'm 20 and noticeably have ET since 4 years ago. I'm depressed ever since and wish I could find a way out of it. It's that I keep thinking my efforts are futile because one day, maybe tomorrow or two years from now, they'll direct me to do something and my tremors are going to... show more Hi, everyone. So, I'm 20 and noticeably have ET since 4 years ago. I'm depressed ever since and wish I could find a way out of it. It's that I keep thinking my efforts are futile because one day, maybe tomorrow or two years from now, they'll direct me to do something and my tremors are going to hinder me in this moment, making me fail at it.

For example, jobs. You need to be a very active and confident person to go and succeed in both job searching and job working and I feel can't be enough. I mean, what employer would hire and willingly want to work with a trembling guy more than with a healthy person? Then there are also normal interpersonal connections. I'm naturally a very calm and positive person but due to the tremors I've become super shy and anxious, avoiding conversations at all costs.

I've already tried medicine but realized the side effects were just as bad as the tremors themselves so what I have to help is me and me alone and you now know how I am...