Why did youtube purge thousands of channels?

is this an infringement of freedom of speech? i heard youtube purged many channels and deleted thousands of videos that were considered 'right wing'....i do not agree with the far right and are not right wing but is this not an infringement upon freedom of speech & expression? and if you enjoy youtube,... show more is this an infringement of freedom of speech? i heard youtube purged many channels and deleted thousands of videos that were considered 'right wing'....i do not agree with the far right and are not right wing but is this not an infringement upon freedom of speech & expression?

and if you enjoy youtube, where are you supposed to go if they are now censoring and restricting youtube like this?

they seem to be turning youtube into a commercial tv station or satellite cable tv....which is wrong because youtube was meant to be original about ordinary youtubers, ordinary people uploading videos and their little community....not big corporations moving in and taking over.

i believe in freedom of speech as long as you are not harming, threatening or hating anyone.

what can youtube lovers do since these ill tidings?
7 answers 7