promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Trump has successfully bullied both Mexico and China. His economy is the best in history. Doesn't this guarantee a 2nd term?

Update:

And shouldn't Congress pass legislation so Trump can serve unlimited terms?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

You do not know that Trump has been "successful"---you have only his pathologically lying insecurity-driven CLAIM that Mexico's current President has actually agreed to anything. Show us the paperwork. There is no paperwork because Trump was not here in the U.S.---he was busy degrading the buried heroes of D-Day with his petty, malignantly narcissistic self-aggrandizing mean-mouth toddlerhood in Europe.

This is not a "Trump economy"---he does not have a budget in place at all. We have had Continuing Resolutions (CRs) from the Republican-controlled do-nothing Congresses in 2017, 2018, and one final long-term CR to reopen Trump's tantrum-thrown government. The reason we do not have a Trump budget: The 2017 Trump budget proposal submitted to Congress tried to throw our nation's elderly service-incurred disabled war veterans out on the street in INSTANT POVERTY, and there is NOTHING "great" about that! Trump tried to remove disabled veterans' IU (Individual Unemployability) rating if the wounded heroes were over age 65! Bone-spurs draft-dodger Trump decided he would steal this money and use it to PRIVATIZE (make for-profit) the VA medical system---and we veterans flooded the Senate with phone calls in protest. Senator John McCain's office and my own state's Senator Claire McCaskill (D-MO) both assured me that "The bill is dead on arrival in the Senate"...and this travesty of justice Trump budget proposal was indeed DEAD ON ARRIVAL. We, the people, blocked his proposed injustice and treachery towards our nation's veterans!

The Republicans in the Senate banded together to get word to Trump on his way back to the U.S., telling the inane, lifts-wearing conman sociopath Trump that there would be a VETO-PROOF MAJORITY in the House and Senate if Trump tried to impose those tariffs on Mexico on Monday. My guess is the do-nothing old turtle-face Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), whose Taiwanese wife works as Trump's Transportation Secretary and who sits on the board of Fox owner News Corps, warned Trump he should "cover his 'whatever'..." so snake Trump devised his "victory" with Mexico by canceling the tariffs.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 weeks ago

Neither China nor Mexico are doing anything Trump wants or needs. China has become quite good at blowing smoke up his *** and ignoring him and going abut their business of unseating America as a global leader.

It would take a constitutional amendment to allow trump to serve more than two terms, though he could serve two more years if he were to be someone's VP and they were to die in office, he could serve two years in that persons term. 

• 1 year ago

along with the dims green deal, free college, free healthcare, and late term abortions

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

The Democrat field is crowded. Over 30 candidates. This shows division. Who will they run? Booker? Harris? Biden? None of them are attracting voters. Biden flip flops, Booker is just a showman & Harris is clueless. Democrats will stay home voting night.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • sam
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

china will win. trump is an imbecile

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

We can only hope not.

• 1 year ago

I hope so. I will vote for him.

• Kevin
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

All the Dem competition seem interested in is whether or not they can abort their next mistake.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I agree on half of what you stated , Mexico bullied yes China no.

China is bullying Canada , even holding Canadians in prison sentencing one to death .

China has broken many rules . I am no trump supporter but I like what he is doing with China.

As for trump getting re-elected. There are no guarantees. Just look what happened to Hillary

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Spotlight moonlight niga y u tripping get ur mood right

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

AMERICA NEEDS TRUMP

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.