Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 5 months ago

What is the responsibility if you start working last month and didn't inform the food stamp to stop funding ? I didn't know . Pls HELP?

I have food stamp for the past over 2 months as I was going through tough times. I started work last month with low pay but did not inform the food stamp to stop funding . I want to do it the right way because I don't want to be in trouble.

What can I do ?

Best Answer

It is your RESPONSIBILITY to report income, they will stop funding and may enforce repayment

• Judith

You didn't know what? That you were supposed to report your change in income? BS. You are either dumber than a rock or who do you think you are kidding? No one will believe that you didn't know you were to report the increase in income. Report the change in income like you knew you were supposed to do and do it immediately. Do not use your food stamps. Wait to find out the amount you owe and then pay it.

how can you not know? don't worry if your are that stupid, you will be fired soon.

inform them now, and ask them how to work out re payment.

Stop using it