Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceEconomics · 6 months ago

What percentage of wealth is expected to be the result of inheritance by 2050?

Favorite Answer

More than before. And that is bad.

• Oiy

I do guess that it will decline. The main reason is the increase in charity worldwide.

• Bob

Very hard to say, and you could probably ask 5 experts and get at least 3 or 4 different answers to this question.

• Chris

Tough to calculate. If parents scrimp and save to send their children to college, and those children become financially successful in life, would you call that wealth inherited?

• Bob

@Anonymous: no your question does not clearly state that you are referring to inheritance

ill get about a 750k from my dad once he goes, well about 325k, ill split with my brother. you can make this money too if you got a job liberals

• Anonymous6 months agoReport

The point is that you can get a job AND get that inheritance. I can only get what I earn personally.

We expect revolution- we expect the unexpected.

Who cares?

Nothing wrong with passing your life's accumulation of wealth to your surviving relatives.

It's your personal property and without the right to own and dispose of your personal property you cannot have individual liberty.

@ Anon... wrong, our society is NOT "designed to allocate wealth according to value to society.."

Please try and keep up with the smart kids... mmmkaay??

• Bob

Anonymous can't provide any proof that "Our society is designed to allocate wealth according to value to society", and he/she/it knows it