How do you deal with a coach who doesn't like you, and is trying their hardest to make you quit?

Hey guys, so I'm a sophomore this year and it's my first year playing volleyball. I live in a very small town, and first practice I noticed something. The coaches cut most of the players from last year, who were good. The coach is also the soccer coach and she picked the whole soccer team. She cut players... show more Hey guys, so I'm a sophomore this year and it's my first year playing volleyball. I live in a very small town, and first practice I noticed something. The coaches cut most of the players from last year, who were good. The coach is also the soccer coach and she picked the whole soccer team. She cut players who have played volleyball for two and three years for a bunch of girls who've only played soccer. Worst of all she picked them for the varsity team. Like I said I've never played volleyball before so I understand that I made the "c" team ( team below jv) but the coaches don't like me. We were Practicing scrimmaging, and the other girls are also making big mistakes but the coaches are shaking it off like it didn't happen. Each group is rotating in and out for about 15 mins a time. Well when it was my time, I was in for about 5 mins and I made my first mistake and the coach stops the game and yells my name saying " I need someone else to take ****'s place because she doesn't know what she's doing". she then made me sit and watch everyone else play for the next hour. When we do practice drills where she's serving it too us, when everyone else messes up she gives them retries and encouraged them but when I do she rolls her eyes at me and says things like " no point in doing that again" and it's so discouraging. I've always played basketball, it's not like I'm completely un athletic,. At this point I just don't understand why they even picked me in the first place.