Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 year ago

Have you ever paid for sex?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, I had a girlfriend once and she made ma take her out to movies and dinner. Sometimes like three dinners over the course of a week before we had sex. Like almost $100 for sex. All men who have had sex had to pay for it. Dinners, movies, chocolates, flowers. The ONLY way women feel love is by men spending money on them and the amount of love they feel is about half as much as what you spend on them so you gotta spend twice what it's worth to get them into bed. Why can't women just admit they judge men by their paychecks alone so instead of going on dates and spending all the time and energy just so they can find out the 1 and only 1 thing they really want to know we just show up with our pay check stub and hand it to them and if they don't like what they see we leave...think of all the time saved. Going on dates with women is nothing more than her trying to figure out how much money you make by asking sly questions like "what do you do for a living" and so on. Just ask to see our paychecks and get the hell over lying to everyone about judging all men by their money. Then they get offended if we judge them by any set of standard...as if, lol

• 1 year ago

no but someone wanted to pay me

• KTJoe
    1 year ago

People bought adult toys and such..what???LOL

1 year ago

Guys pay for sex. That's just the way it is, I guess. Occasionally a guy gets free sex from a girl, but that is always part of a bigger plan to get the guy's status, and in effect, have him pay for future sex.

1 year ago

Yeah, in many different ways.

Money, household jobs, family decisions, giving in, new clothes, holidays.......

It’s called being married!!!

1 year ago

I'm not Reynaldo Weeks, no.

1 year ago

Been paid, quite a few times.

1 year ago

Yes. It’s called marriage. Lol

Most expensive sex I ever had.