Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationAmusement Parks · 6 months ago

What to do about glasses and amusement parks?

I’ve always worn glasses because my sight is horrible but i’m going to disneyland tomorrow so what do i do?😂

Favorite Answer

I would bring a case for your glasses and pants or shorts with pockets big enough to fit the case if you go on any rollercoasters or fast rides.

Let's take off your glasses when riding on Mary Goland

as it has been said, bring a case and also, i use a band on my glasses so they will not fall off on other rides.... you will be surprised how many rides you can do with glasses....... 4 EYED POWER!!!!

If a person wears contacts, that would be a better choice when it comes to roller coasters and other fast moving rides. Or if you can see good enough without your glasses, leave them in a vehicle or with some one while you ride.

• Obviously they don't wear contacts or they wouldn't be asking this question. Damn people are scary dumb these days.

Place them in a case or in a bag before you get on a ride

• Edwena

get a string that goes behind your head holds them on. Wear a hat. If the hat stays on, your glasses will stay on. Check to be sure the screws are tight. You want to ride with your glasses on.

• Ben

Maybe get some string/wire to use around them (like black in color I think) so you don't lose them. Put them in a pocket or leave them with a friend if you're going in the water or on a slide or simply take them off and hold them. Otherwise I'm not sure what the issue is.

Most of their rides you shouldn't have to worry about your glasses unless it's a roller coaster with a loop.

Ride it’s a small world, haunted mansion, pirates of the Caribbean, dumbo.

If you’re worried about your glasses falling off while on a roller coaster, there’s nothing to worry about because centrifugal will keep your glasses on your face. Take a bucket and fill it with water. Swing it in a vertical circle. As long as you’re swinging, the water won’t fall out.

The only rides you have to worry about are the ones where you free fall. There’s no centrifugal force since you’re not going in a circle. There’s also the water rides. It’s a pain having to dry your lens.

• Sandy

add a strap to them so they stay on your head especially on the high speed rides.