I would greatly appreciate if you read the details and gave my your best opinion on all this! Thanks!?

So my friend and I both prank called thisdude down the street and he figured out it was me and laughed and then asked my friend what she looks like and then my friend said I’m a step worse than Tina (aka me) and he said oh well then you can’t be that bad cause Tina’s pretty cute. Then my friend asked “ what do you... show more So my friend and I both prank called thisdude down the street and he figured out it was me and laughed and then asked my friend what she looks like and then my friend said I’m a step worse than Tina (aka me) and he said oh well then you can’t be that bad cause Tina’s pretty cute. Then my friend asked “ what do you think of Tina’s dad”? And he said “I don’t think he’d like me if I told him his daughters smoking hot” and then right after he said just kidding. We’re 15 and he’s 40 with a family was that being friendly or weird?