promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Can i see someone else while seeking divorce?

I made up my mind to get a divorce from my 7 years marriage , it was my second one and we have no kis . My husband is dishonest about everything and he keeps me and that dark and he doesn't socialize and insists on doing things his way no matter how much i oppose . Im well off anf financially i dont need him , our marriage was based on enjoying our lives together which doesnt happen frequently ...now my honest straight forwarfd question to you is that im not strong enough to leave him withou finding another suiter as i would hate continuing my life alone , there has been two men approaching me but i always cut communication coz i feel it is cheating and that i should leave himfirest yet im unable to proceed without support of existing relationship, is this so wrong ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 12 months ago
    Favorite Answer

That it wouldn't give another man pause that you would actively shop for a replacement while still in your husband's nest causes me to wonder what sort of man you are attracting. Not one of much honor or value I'd suspect.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 12 months ago

Leaving a marriage a jumping straight into another relationship is the dumbest thing a person can do. Divorce is an emotional time and we need to get our lives back together first.

Meanwhile, i don't see anything wrong with casual dating. But getting involved? Get past the divorce trauma first.

• drip
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

Ask your lawyer. It could affect the divorce.

And go live by yourself for goodness sakes. get some therapy

• Athena
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

You have no kis after seven years?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 12 months ago

yes u can. i give u my permission

• 12 months ago

There's nothing wrong with finding yourself another relationship while you're in a loveless marriage. Go for it.

• Jerry
    Lv 6
    12 months ago

It's called an affair. Unless it will affect how the settlement goes, it's up to you. If it were me, I'd get a legal separation so that everyone would be aware you're responsibility is only for you, and none of his expenses are yours. If you're that well off, is there really any reason you can't be "manless" for a time? C'mon.

• 12 months ago

I think you should wait a few months after divorce to see what seems to be your next path. Those two guys may not be your best choices.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

You really need to open your legs yeah. That's understandable..go for it.. the desperation for dik will be there and you know that you need it

• 12 months ago

What farked up part of the country do you live in? You're no longer with your ex, move on.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.