How can i access the u.s. Netflix?

My country doesn't have the office in its Netflix service, but the u.s. does. I tried using vpn, & it opened the link & showed me the episodes, but when i clicked to watch it told me to disable proxy/vpn. Is there any way to bypass this??

You are SOL because Netflix has for a few years now, been clamping down on this practice for legal reasons.

• Adrian

Many large business servers can detect VPN or proxy usage. No way around that if their detection software is running well.

A possible way around it, is to find someone in an "allowed" country and has a Netflix account, to allow you remote access to their system, and you use their computer to watch the show/movie you want...

Period...

With no clue from you what country you are in, contact Netflix office.

Lots of other places have older episodes of shows, but might not be legal sources. Pirated videos might have malware.

The only thing I can think of would be to use a VPN service that is not well known. Even then, I don't know how well that would work. Netflix doesn't really like VPN usage since it is used to get around copyright laws, so that's why they block VPN connections.

• Richard

If the IP address they see for the connection is not a good match for the address of the charge card being used for the account, that can raise alarm bells. This can trigger an investigation into the possible use of a proxy service.

Just move to the US

• Richard

Tiago (continued). " if you ask me", which I didn't. If you don't like the service Netflix provides, try Amazon Prime or one of the other streaming services.