If I park a car in a cycle lane, but the lane is only for a limited time?

Is this ok. The lane is only for peak hour 7.30 to 9.30 am Rest of time it has parking spots including paying parking meter. So I have parked and PAID and it’s about 9.10 but the parking meter lets me pay so obviously if it lets me it must be ok now. But a cyclist rides past and yells abuse at me. I yell back that... show more Is this ok. The lane is only for peak hour 7.30 to 9.30 am Rest of time it has parking spots including paying parking meter. So I have parked and PAID and it’s about 9.10 but the parking meter lets me pay so obviously if it lets me it must be ok now. But a cyclist rides past and yells abuse at me. I yell back that it lets me pay so no problem. Who is right?
Update: Parking meter, prints out a ticket that you put on your dashboard. And yes it knows exactly what time it is! This stated the time clearly as 9.11. So I had paid so was entitled to use the lane as a car park. If not it wouldn't have issued a ticket yes.?? For example if I go a concert ticket place to buy a... show more Parking meter, prints out a ticket that you put on your dashboard. And yes it knows exactly what time it is! This stated the time clearly as 9.11. So I had paid so was entitled to use the lane as a car park. If not it wouldn't have issued a ticket yes.?? For example if I go a concert ticket place to buy a ticket for say Trailer Swift on 30 June, but she's not doing a concert on 30 June, they won't sell me a ticket. So am more right than moron cyclist?? If so I will park again and wait for him