Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 months ago

What causes atheists to be so filled to the brim with resentment and hatred for God and His children?

They don't hate God because they don't believe any God exists. But some of them hate his "children" for various reasons. Some have parents that were abusive or just really annoying restrictive Christians and they are rebelling. Others like my son seem to have started hating them after being forced to take Sunday school classes during school hours by teachers who were overly religious (Here in New Zealand there is no separation between church and state and the Christians teachers in some schools can try if they feel like it to force their beliefs on children in public schools without their parents permission as parents we have to specifically opt out and tell the teacher are child is not allowed to go the brain washing ceremonies that are taking place instead of regular learning. I did not opt out for my son I thought he might learn some interesting bible stories and it would be harmless. Big mistake he HATED it. They offended him I guess he felt his intelligence was being insulted by nonsense and fakery and it turned him into an atheist and I'm not even an atheist. I'm New Age. I was actually sad that they turned him into an atheist as I tried to leave things open and let him choose what he wanted to be.

Anyone who hates God isn't an atheist because you can't hate something that you don't believe exists.

• sparrow

True, but some of them seem to hate believers.

• Karen

ODFOD

• Caesar

I honestly do not believe in the invisible entities some theists call gods if that claim is translated by some theist as filled to the brim with resentment and hatred for God and His children? That is not my fault neither of any atheist.

Do you believe in Zeus? Do you are filled to the brim with resentment and hatred for Zeus and His children?

Try to be honest with that or at least anonymously honest because you are the ones that need to hide under anonymous to spread hate and lies, not us

The wicked spirits in the world. but it doesn't matter. What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31. The answer is nobody

You tools lying.

• barty

We don't hate your god or any other god. Do you hate Thor?

When "his children" treat us like worthless dirt, tell lies about us and act like we have no right to live we respond accordingly. That shouldn't surprise you.

I think it's His children, they're ego driven brats.

What causes theists to be such bald faced LIARS ?

• Lv 5

Mandrake admitted he hates God’s children, looks like you’re the bald faced LIAR.

• Acetek

it is impossible to hate something that does not exist

And you are David the UnCuckable. saw you before you went Anonymous