Comics and Animation: Do you think Professor X (Fox) could survive doing a Snap with the Infinity Gauntlet (MCU)?

If Professor X were wielding the infinity gauntlet, do you think he could Snap and survive. How much do you think it would hurt him to do so?

BQ: Which other Fox's X-Men characters (Wolverine, Jean Grey, Magneto, Storm, Cyclops, Deadpool, etc) do you think could Snap and survive?

Favorite Answer

No. Professor X may have the world's most powerful brain, but his body is just human, the power of the infinity gauntlet would reduce him to ashes.

BQ: Maybe Jean Grey with the power of the Phoenix. But that's all. I don't even think Wolverine could; if The Hulk could barely survive it, I don't think Wolverine could.

• Zeke

I don't think so, he doesn't have the physical ability to survive. To answer you BQ, I'm pretty sure Phoenix could.