Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 years ago

I can’t belive no one can help me out here??? I want to get arrested through the means of refusing to sign a traffic ticket. Don’t ask why?

I just do. I can’t be the 1st person who tries not to sign a ticket. This is in CA. So my question is what exactly will happen once I’m placed in custody. Such as will I be able to be bailed out? I know after an arrest in CA you’re taken to court on the third day, will I be let go if I’m compliant on this first appearance. This will be my first time refusing to sign a ticket. PLEASE HELP

DO ARE YOU SAYING THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO GET RELEASED ON THE FIRST APPERANCE IF I TELL THEM I WILL GO AHEAD AND PAY THE TICKET????? PLEASE ANSWER. I REALLY REALLY WANT TO GET ARRESTED. Please help

I really want to do this before I grow old and die.

I just don’t understand why you can’t just answer the ******* question. So are you saying that i will have the option of getting bailed out or not? And what if I’m compliant in the first appearance will they let me go or will they keep me until the date on the ticket that I’m was due to appear before a judge

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I call BS. If you really lived in California you'd know that no one gets arrested anymore for anything and that even child sex trafficking and certain forms of rape are now mere "infractions". Sorry, if you want to go to jail or prison you're going to have to do it a place that still has laws.

You don't get arrested for not signing a ticket.

• Edwena

You seem to have deficient rationalization. To want something and not know what it is. But, being really stupid probably keeps you from being arrested.