My SD card is all vanished!?

This morning when I took my phone to unlock it, it suddenly blinked once and then came alive again. After that, I just discovered that my SD card along with the apps installed in it has got disappeared. I rebooted my phone several times, reinserted the card many times and checked it as well but nothing happened.... show more This morning when I took my phone to unlock it, it suddenly blinked once and then came alive again. After that, I just discovered that my SD card along with the apps installed in it has got disappeared. I rebooted my phone several times, reinserted the card many times and checked it as well but nothing happened. Later I removed the card and connected it to my PC with a reader. Every time I insert the reader a "USB Drive" shows up and immediately gets hidden. I tried to open the drive, it says "Please insert blah blah blah"; it is not getting formatted; I tried to scan it using Windows Defender, still no result; even I tried to discover the card using Recuva, it could not detect the card. I tried all the possible solutions available online, all of them says "once your card is detected do this and that using recovery software"... how on earth will I be able to do that if my card is not even found by any means?
You can check the image provided.
There were many important files in the card. What can I do? Any expert suggestion?
Update: Disk Management shows the device has "No Media".
Update 2: Tried CHKDSK. Shows "cannot open volume for direct access."