How long should I wait for my refund from Ihop?

I went to Ihop yesterday and the waitress messed up and I ended up paying for two different checks. She said I would be refunded but how long should I wait before I go back to find out what's going on? They haven't taken my tip either. Is it even possible to get my money back? I still have all the receipts she gave me.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

you can conetct your credit company or just go in and demand a refund

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

If I were you, I would go online and try to Google IHop to see if I can find a phone number for their corporate office. Then I

would ask them. They might speed things up for you.

• 8 months ago

Fight it through the credit card company

• 8 months ago

3 to 7 days, sometimes I get it back the same day.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kevin7
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

i think a week

• 8 months ago

It generally takes a few business days. The transactions should still be pending so in a day or two, they should post and the correct account with tip should be charged and anything leftover returned. Assuming there were two charges, the incorrect one should just drop off and the money returned

• VAA
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

If it was a cash purchase, go NOW. Talk to a manager on duty and get your refund. If it was credit/debit, it may take anywhere from five to ten business days to reflect. I bank with Wells Fargo and in cases like this (I had four unauthorized charges to my account once) I file a claim, they go ahead initiate a credit to my account and they take it from there through their fraud dept. Call a manager and discuss if it makes you feel better, I would.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.