is there a price difference to fix a dodge caravan vs a dodge ram truck mini van?

mechanic quoted me a price to fix my dodge caravan,but when i got home noticed it was for a dodge ram truck mini van

• In

A Dodge Ram (truck) and a Dodge Caravan (mini-van) are not the same thing. Who ever wrote up the estimate was either careless or confused.

In the 1980s there was a panel version of the Dodge Caravan called the Dodge Mini Ram Van. For that there would be no difference in price because the only feature difference was whether it had side windows or not.

As for why it says Dodge RAM Truck Minivan -- things got weird when RAM split off from Dodge, and I'll bet the service desk software doesn't really reflect the whole reality. But you can be pretty sure that if the year and engine are right the estimate is good.

• g

To "fix" what?

There are hundreds of components on each the Caravan and the Ram truck.

Fix what? No such thing as a Dodge Ram truck mini van.

• bo

yes