Was there some cover up by media and government on who really got killed in the Oklahoma City Bombing?

The media and government made McVeigh look like the devil. I know in that attack, it is not just "kids" that got taken out. Was any grown ATF agents at the Murrah building, and lost their lives that day? I suspect so, but it got all covered up by the media; to make McVeigh look real evil. Please... show more The media and government made McVeigh look like the devil. I know in that attack, it is not just "kids" that got taken out. Was any grown ATF agents at the Murrah building, and lost their lives that day? I suspect so, but it got all covered up by the media; to make McVeigh look real evil. Please tell me some ATF agents died that day, and I will feel better about it. If you look at Waco and Ruby Ridge, you might understand what I am saying. Damn: I recall no one made a memorial to the children lost at Waco.
Update: Why wasn't a memorial built to the many children that were slain at Waco Texas, in the David Koresh incident? Children are Children at the end of the day, no matter where their parents are on political spectrum. Wouldn't you say a memorial is needed in Waco as well for the innocent women and children that... show more Why wasn't a memorial built to the many children that were slain at Waco Texas, in the David Koresh incident? Children are Children at the end of the day, no matter where their parents are on political spectrum. Wouldn't you say a memorial is needed in Waco as well for the innocent women and children that died there at the hands of the feds?