Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Was there some cover up by media and government on who really got killed in the Oklahoma City Bombing?

The media and government made McVeigh look like the devil. I know in that attack, it is not just "kids" that got taken out. Was any grown ATF agents at the Murrah building, and lost their lives that day? I suspect so, but it got all covered up by the media; to make McVeigh look real evil. Please tell me some ATF agents died that day, and I will feel better about it. If you look at Waco and Ruby Ridge, you might understand what I am saying. Damn: I recall no one made a memorial to the children lost at Waco.

Why wasn't a memorial built to the many children that were slain at Waco Texas, in the David Koresh incident? Children are Children at the end of the day, no matter where their parents are on political spectrum. Wouldn't you say a memorial is needed in Waco as well for the innocent women and children that died there at the hands of the feds?

• J-Dawn

They never said it was only kids who died. 168 people died in a federal building, several of which were federal agents.

I have no idea what you're talking about. It was a government building- of course there were federal law enforcement people there. Not kids- adult employees lost their lives. McVeigh was a wacked out conservative with a beef against the government.

• J-Dawn

There were kids who died--19 total

• Henry

Junglesurfer probably says it's a hoax.

• KaleyK

Basic murder is not a federal offense. Murder of a federal law enforcement officer IS a federal offense and that's what McVeigh was executed for. Of the 168 fatalities, eight were federal law enforcement officers:

four were members of the U.S. Secret Service, two were members of the U.S. Customs Service, one was a member of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, and one was a member of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. No ATF agents.

there were a lot of fake news stories about McVeigh being some Christian, republican fanatic.

but yes OKC bombing was real, and people really died.