Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 months ago

Why does this guy keep asking who I'm seeing? (FWB)?

I have an FWB. I’m 20 and he’s 25. Yes ik this age gap is weird

Lately he’s been asking me a lot of personal questions. Specifically he’s been asking me who else I’m seeing and how he compares to them sexually. He’s asked this at least 3 times. He said he isn’t seeing anyone.

He’s weirdly emotionally distant. We had sex and it definitely wasn’t like the other times it was much more intimate/romantic than usual the difference was very noticeable. After he went to bed and put a pillow between us lmfao.

Additionally he paid $80 a week for my Ubers

• RP
    Favorite Answer

From what you've described, he may be sexually insecure, but is feeling better about being with you as he and you get to know each other better with each encounter. He may have been very nervous the first time or first few times, but now he's settled down. You may also be correct the he has issues related to intimacy, but, as you get closer and have similar concerns, you should be honest with him by expressing your concerns and questions and giving him chance to explain himself.

Unless you want to be caring for this boy's very, very fragile self-esteem for a long time, get out now while the getting is good. He clearly thinks (or knows) he doesn't stack up to other guys in the bedroom, and this condition will never go away. If you can retain the FWB setup, go for it. It sounds like he wants more because he can't have it and, unless you're prepared to care for both a relationship and his fragile ego, say goodbye. Good luck.

1. 20 - 25 isnt really a big deal of an age gap

2. friends with benefits always ends up messy

3.you are already ******* the guy so how is it too personal for him to ask how he compares to other dudes you are *******.

That's the trouble with FWB - someone usually gets more emotionally invested than the other party.

Maybe he's getting a little too attached.

Try telling him you're busy a couple of times and see what his reaction is.

OK.... here's the answer you want to hear. ''He has obviously fallen deeply in love with you, and wants to make this an exclusive thing, he is ready to settle down and YOU have saved him'' is that ok? NOW, the real answer..... you have agreed to be used for sex, possibly because SOME attention is better than NO attention. This guy has no long term interest in you, and probably deep down despises you, as most men who enter into fwb do... because they know the girl wants love, and he only wants sex. Grow up.

oh look..... you've added some info to make it look like he is really in love with you.... he paid for ubers!! So you are being paid for sex!! brilliant. How...er...... sweet

• 10 months agoReport

Literal curiosity. Stop calling me “little girl” it’s misogynistic and annoying. Stop pretending like you know what my intentions are for this question.

He afraid of catching the clap. You are easy so there is a risk.

• 10 months agoReport

We're doing the same thing. Why aren't you saying he's easy?