Is he interested or not?

So I have a really complicated situation. A guy I like sat across from me once after a few minutes he tapped me on my arm and when I looked at him he waved. He sits by me quite often and once he sat across from the table and when I looked at him he waved. He also always offers me a ride and will say “are you sure” if I say no. One time he got tape on his hand and said “(my name) I’m stuck. He

told me once thank you for being awe

some. He’ll tease me and say “sorry I’m being sassy” however he won’t ask me out: why?

He seemed super interested on Monday. Patted me on my back. Accidentally touching when handing him stuff my hands and apologizing? But today and yesterday he wasn’t really flirty. What gives?

Best Answer

Yes, what he's doing could be flirty, but it also could be part of his personality. It hints that he likes you but ti's also not really proof.

If you really want to know I'd amp up the flirting and see how he reacts.

• Elliot6 months agoReport

He doesn’t seem as flirty with other people

He could be purposely not flirting because he wants to see how you'll react when he no longer gives you attention, that way he can see if you like him. OR, he is tired of having to be the flirty one in the relationship, maybe you should take a swing at it.

What do you want out of this? If you want to go out with him, ask him. If it's creepy, report it. If you love the attention but don't want a date, let it keep happening. Good luck.

• RP

He could be insecure and uncertain about your interest. If you would like to date him, one way you could help him is to ask whether he's considered or is considering ever asking you out on a date. His answer will tell you what you need to know. It's likely that he has tremendous fear about asking you and being turned down. No one likes to feel as if s/he is being rejected and, by you asking him what's indicated, you can help him get over his fear.

• Elliot6 months agoReport

He’s seems very extroverted though

• jimmy

Maybe he doesn't want to come on too strong until he's more confident that you're interested.

White people problems