UK international student applying for Schengen after course end, is it possible?

My UK student visa is still valid for another 2 months but I have finished my year course (which ended in beginning of June, and was clearly stated on my student certification issued by university). According to schengen visa page on document required = “Letter of acceptance at an EU University/College/School. A... show more My UK student visa is still valid for another 2 months but I have finished my year course (which ended in beginning of June, and was clearly stated on my student certification issued by university).

According to schengen visa page on document required = “Letter of acceptance at an EU University/College/School. A recent, official and signed letter stating your name/type of studies/length of studies/part of a European program if applicable/number of hours per week”

Since my course has ended and I’m literally not student of the uni anymore but still have 2 months visa left, can I still apply for schengen visa as to travel there for about a week?
Your answer will be much appreciated!