Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 months ago

Guy I’m hooking up with keeps asking about other guys I’m seeing. Why?

I have an FWB. I’m 20 and he’s 25. Yes ik this age gap is weird

Lately he’s been asking me a lot of personal questions. Specifically he’s been asking me who else I’m seeing and how he compares to them sexually. He’s asked this at least 3 times. He said he isn’t seeing anyone.

He’s weirdly emotionally distant. We had sex and it definitely wasn’t like the other times it was much more intimate/romantic than usual the difference was very noticeable. After he went to bed and put a pillow between us lmfao

Favorite Answer

He's developing feelings and is insecure that you may be seeing someone else sexually since you two are not exclusive and he's worried they are better in bed than he is and that'll you'll decide to only see them and not him anymore. I mean obviously he's starting to want more. Lol $80 a week on ONLY Ubers? Yep, he's getting the feels.

• Nate

He's likely got insecurity and trust issues. I suggest you talk to him about it.

This is the asker.

He also pays weirdly large $ to see me. He pays $80 a weekend for my Ubers