JADA asked in TravelCaribbeanCuba · 6 months ago

Will I be able to take a commercial flight into Cuba?

• If you're coming from the US no. You can't fly directly from the US to Cuba, Trump put restrictions on Americans traveling to Cuba. You would have to fly via Canada or Mexico to Cuba.

They do stamp pass ports. I went there in April 2019 and they stamped my pass port, when I went through customs at the air port. You will also have to fill out a travel visa.

• Rogue

Check with Canadian or Mexican travel agencies for all inclusive packages. With new US restrictions banning Americans from travel to Cuba, you will have to book outside of the US. Many Americans used this method over the last several years. The nice part is, Cuba doesn't stamp your passport showing that you were there.

Where do you live?

Update: Best to work with a travel agent. They will book you with a stop in (say) Canada first, then on to Cuba. At least, that was the way it worked a few years ago.

• Frank

You have to go to a country where they don’t have a restriction about flying into Cuba.