LDAP question - Single sign on.?

LDAP question. I configured a new OU being a sub directory of an existing one. In an application that uses SSO, we need to have an Auth Config - and for this new OU, I accidently substituted space characters for 2 carriage returns. The person was unable to log in using the new OU. we can only test on Mondays, so... show more LDAP question.
I configured a new OU being a sub directory of an existing one. In an application that uses SSO, we need to have an Auth Config - and for this new OU, I accidently substituted space characters for 2 carriage returns. The person was unable to log in using the new OU. we can only test on Mondays, so another week wait. I've changed the space/CR characters, but wanted to ask if there are any LDAP specialists here - would having a CR instead of a space cause this problem, and not let user log in or should I keep looking for other possible issues?
0