I gave facebook a fake phone number, now I can't log in?

I was tired of the nag message, so I gave them a fake number. Now they want me to give them a code they sent to a phone that does not exist. I reported this to them twice, no response.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Your FB account is now gone and you'll need to make another account, this time using an actual phone number in case you need to get your FB account back.

• 6 months ago

You made a very bad decision to use a fake number on your Facebook account, As a result, you lost access to it. What you should have done was instead use a proper cell number and you wouldn't have those issues in the first place. Using fake information to create a Facebook account goes against the Terms of Service.

• 6 months ago

Never give fake info

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You cant do that thats what Happens when you put in a Fake Number Facebook does not want you putting in those kind of Numbers they are Serious on there Rules you have to put in a Real Number and a Real Email Address and a Real Name they have ways of knowing that your using Fake things then you have Problems getting into your Account when that Happens

Unless you put the Code in from that Fake Number which you cant do your out of luck Unfortunately you wont be able to get back in

• brian 2010
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

And be sure to use a real cell number to your new account, too. This can help you avoid the problem with what happened to your last account.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

You lied to them. Not responding to you is their way of telling you to phuc off.

• 6 months ago

Unfortunately, that's what comes of lying.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You create a new account, and use your real phone number.

• 6 months ago

start a new page with a real phone number

• Adrian
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You lied to them, and now you got caught with it by not being able to verify anything. Your fault....

They are not going to respond to someone who falsified their information.

• 6 months ago

Well I'm not sure what you're asking. But anyways, I don't think there's any other way to get your account back.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.