How to deal with a friend who invites themselves to things??? Please Answer?

Okay so I have this friend that I have known since middle school (we'll call him Josh) Well the thing is (i'm gonna sound mean here) I have kind of outgrown him and moved on in my life with new friends, new experiences, etc. He hasn't. He has sort of been stuck in the same world since middle school and... show more Okay so I have this friend that I have known since middle school (we'll call him Josh) Well the thing is (i'm gonna sound mean here) I have kind of outgrown him and moved on in my life with new friends, new experiences, etc. He hasn't. He has sort of been stuck in the same world since middle school and hasn't really grown out of all that. When we hang out it's kinda stale because i'm into new adventures and he wants to do the same stuff we did when we were 14. Anyhow just last week we were hanging out and I stupidly mentioned that I was bringing my best friend (We'll call her Taylor) with me to Galaxy's Edge (the new Star Wars expansion at Disneyland). I didn't think anything of it and I have been planning my trip with my best friend and her girlfriend for over a week now. Well I just got a text from Josh that he is coming with me to Disney even though I NEVER invited him. I can't afford to bring him and I don't have the room for him to come. What kinda pisses me off is I know he invited himself to this event because he felt jealous of Taylor and I but he does all manner of stuff with a friend of his (we'll call him Dylan) that he never invites me too because "It's Dylan and our thing man sorry". So I kinda don't really know what to say. I mean I can't tell him he isn't allowed in the entire state of California or at Disneyland so I don't really know what to do. I've just resorted to not telling him the date we're going and the hotel we're staying at.