Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Kaley K has told us numerous times that Russia is no longer a threat to USA?

Since Ron Reagan took all of their nuclear weapons away.

Sounds too good to be true,.

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Obama and his little sneering minions INSISTED that Russia was no threat to US interests.... remember?

• 1 year ago

Russia's GDP is about the same as Canada's. Do you think Canada could pose a credible threat?

• Stuart
    1 year ago

In March 2016, the GRU began hacking the email accounts of Clinton Campaign

volunteers and employees, including campaign chairman John Podesta. In April 2016, the GRU

hacked into the computer networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee

(DCCC) and the Democratic National Committee (DNC). The GRU stole hundreds of thousands

of documents from the compromised email accounts and networks. Around the time that the DNC

announced in mid-June 2016 the Russian government's role in hacking its network, the GRU

began disseminating stolen materials through the fictitious online personas "DCLeaks" and

"Guccifer 2.0." The GRU later released additional materials through the organization WikiLeaks.

• Dze
    1 year ago

russia still has enough nukes to blanket us completely several times over .. theyre only as much of a threat as you make them though ..i suggest 'not' having a challenging stance and trying to pave better relations ..

• 1 year ago

The intermediate range nuclear arms control treaty was just an excuse for both the US and Soviet Union to get rid of old weapons from the 50's that had degraded so much that they were likely duds anyway.

1 year ago

That does not sound very smart. But Trump acts like Russia is a better ally than Great Britain. I wonder why.

1 year ago

kalley k thinks she is smarter than al of us, that is why I wont converse with her. I treat everyone the same, kallyk thinks she owns us,we are minions to her,she mingles with important people, not us, we don't have what ever she has, but we do, don't let kaleyk bring you down.

thanks kaley, this is why I keep my distance from you, you hurl terrible insults..not kewl

• KaleyK
      1 year agoReport

I'm not smarter than "the rest of us" ... but I am smarter than you.

1 year ago

Democraps think Russian Fakebook trolling is more terrifying than Moscow's nuclear arsenal.

😂 😘 👌 Lolz

1 year ago

It's true. But the military industrial complex couldn't allow that situation to continue so developed the War on Terror to replace the Cold War.

• KaleyK
    1 year ago

You sir, are a complete retard. I have not said anything like that. Have a great day!

• Dixie
    1 year ago

Well DUH