promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

When did the GOP become the party of white identity politics?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

When did the GOP.........?

That’s simple: Essentially EVERY cause has to choose one of the two political parties in order to have a voice.

When Democrats adopted “equality” as a cause that meant anyone opposed to sexual or racial equality would gravitate toward the Republican Party.

Whites are still the majority in America and are in no danger of losing their Supremacy, but the FEAR of becoming a minority and being treated as such is powerful motivation easily transformed into dollars by greedy politicians.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

When the Democrat party's I'd politics said they were.

• 10 months ago

It isn't. That is the Leftist rhetoric rattling around in your head.

All of my Friends of color are Republicans. All of my friends of color are successful.

Source(s): not a Republican.
  • Chris
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

This must have been Ben Carson’s idea. The racist bastard.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

About the same time you started raping your grandmother's corpse.

• 10 months ago

We're not. Contrary to what Bernie, Joe and all the other old white men running for the Democratic candidacy might tell you.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

It is the reaction to identity politics played by the left.

GOP doesn't really care about white people though. They care about wealthy corporation.

As white population share shrinks and whites become the minority in just another 20 years, whites will start playing identity politics openly as other non whites do now. Nothing wrong with that.

First step would be to end the affirmative action program for non whites. It's time. I think even Asians will agree with this.

Whites are already minority in schools. Whites must stop thinking they are still the majority and start acting and demanding rights like the minority.

• joensfca
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

There is no other race that will become a majority, If you divide the country into white and non white, whites will not be the majority, however to think all non whites are the same is ridiculous.

• Jerome
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

The coup de tat was formed during the Obama years. Not sure if it was the 1st or 2nd term. I believe the 2nd term. They knew their policies were never going to win over the majority.

So tell me what would you do in this scenario?

While thinking about the history of cons and the racial order of Americas past.

• Mimi
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

The Left created that narrative, driven by their demand for reparations and minority privilege.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

2:30 last Tuesday, EST ...............

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.