Is South Africa the only white country in the African continent?
- Jonny CakeLv 79 months agoFavorite Answer
Only about 8% of SA's population is white
- Aquarius 1011Lv 63 weeks ago
Namibia also has a fair size white population.
- Anonymous9 months ago
The only non black country in africa is north africa the rest is all black south africa is less than like 7% white.
- TorukoLv 69 months ago
No. It is not an all-white nation. Never was.
Color never left South Africa. Whites added
more from outside Africa. India, for example.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- The First DragonLv 79 months ago
The African countries on the Mediterranean are mostly White.
South Africa, however, is less than 9% White.
- GregLv 79 months ago
Not sure what a "white country" is but South Africa is still not one. Get over it.
- tellitlikeitisLv 79 months ago
Which South Africa is that?