Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 2 years ago

What disease am I getting?

Since today I'm feeling so hungry. I ate 2 slices of pizza for breakfast. One cup of fried rice and a baked chicken breast for lunch. Had a small glass of chocolate milk. Ate a small fries and 10 chicken nuggets for dinner. Then ate a small powdered sugar donut and a white kit kat. Now I'm still hungry. My stomach is flat, my taste buds are watering, and my mind is racing ready to eat. Could it be a disease?

Favorite Answer

Possibly a type of malnutrition.

What you have listed included a poor balance of foods and your body could be craving essential nutrients that were not included. Try a big bowl of salad, some lightly steamed vegetables and some fresh fruit to balance the junk food.

fatness

did you smoke weed?

probably just hungry cause you're not really eating a full meal I'm the same way try eating something heavy like broccoli mashed potatoes mac and cheese chicken

you're in love

not its not a disease

Hypochondria and a really good metabolism. Keep eating like that and you'll weigh 300 lbs in a few years.