Is there a limit to how many jars I can bring on a plane?

I know I can put my shampoo & conditioner into those travel containers already made for it. But as far as my face stuff, target sells these containers that are 1.25 oz, they are small “cosmetic jars” and it’s under the 3.6oz or whatever it is that TSA cuts it off at. Is there a limit to how many I could bring? I only want to bring like 4 or so. Is there a limit to how many containers you can bring?

As long as the four jars and your shampoo and conditioner all fit into a one-litre clear resealable plastic bag, there's no problem.

The restrictions is that container sizes be no larger than 3.4 fl. oz. (100 ml.) and fit into a single one-quart plastic bag. (1 bag per passenger.) See link.

https://www.tsa.gov/travel/security-screening/liqu...

Now the containers you want to bring is 1.25 fl. oz... and the limit of containers you can bring depends on how many you can fit into the single one-quart bag.

1 qt. = 32 fl. oz..... 32 fl. oz. ÷ 1.25 fl. oz. = 25.6 ≈ 25 bottles (depending on the shape) that might fit. LIkely you won't need that many so you should not have any trouble placing it into the bag.

Alternatively you can place it all in checked baggage and bring as much as you want in any container size. (The restrictions only apply for carry-on.)

Source(s): Work part-time as a TSA officer.

The limit is what you can fit into a closed one quart bag.

Four should fit.

You can place this stuff in your checked luggage without a limit.

It all has to fit in a quart size plastic bag. So far as I know, that's the only limit.

• MS

You can take as many as you can fit into a clear 1 quart Ziploc baggie. You are allowed only one baggie of these liquid/gel items.

No, there is no limit to how many. As long as they are all smaller than 100 ml (3.4 oz) you can bring as many as will fit in your one-quart ziptop bag with the bag closed. I use a bunch of very tiny bottles. I can get about 16 of them in the bag.

i would call the airlines and ask thern about it

• Greg

They must fit comfortably into a 1-quart zip baggie.