Is the supposed insult to Markle by Trump just another example of the left taking something he said out of context to manufacture an insult?

Here is the real conversation that is NOT an insult:

“She can’t make it because she’s got maternity leave. Are you sorry not to see her? Because she wasn’t so nice about you during the campaign. I don’t know if you saw that,” the Sun reporter asked Trump.

“I didn’t know that, no. I didn’t know that. No, I hope she’s OK. I did not know that, no,” Trump replied.

“She said she’d move to Canada if you got elected. It turned out she moved to Britain,” the Sun reporter continued.

“A lot of people moving here, so what can I say? No, I didn’t know that she was nasty,” Trump said.

In context "nasty" means insulting him. In other words he said he didn't know she was nasty to him.

• Tepee
    1 year ago

I think your assumption is correct.

1 year ago

just another in a L O N G line of lib witch hunts .......................

• 1 year ago

He flat out called her nasty. Nothing was taken out of context.

He then said he never did. No claim of out of context or misconstrued. Just a flat denial he said it.

• marsel_duchamp
      1 year agoReport

My existence is fine. A comfortable retirement from a satisfying career as an engineer in just a few years, maybe. I am still enjoying work and my employer still finds my contributions valuable. I readily admit I am wrong when I am wrong, but in this case I am not. Trump denies saying it.

• 1 year ago

As evidenced here IiberaIism is obviously a mentaI disorder.

• marsel_duchamp
      1 year agoReport

Stupid enough to answer your own question.

• 1 year ago

Doesn't surprise me in the least. Most attacks on what Trump said are taken out of context.

1 year ago

i didn't see Trump insult her at all

1 year ago

Looks like an insult to me, Einstein.

• Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

See what I mean. TDS is so ingrained in them that they cannot see the truth when it is right in front of their face.

• abcdef
    1 year ago

It's Trump - what do you expect from a man who has no sense of statesmanship.

• Mimi
    1 year ago

People don't give a shite...just the media and those who rely on rags for the truth.

• 1 year ago

And then the liar in chief called that fake news. He never called her nasty, according to Trump.