Promoted

How hard is life really?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Phil
    Lv 6
    12 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Its hard. Not as hard as it was 100 years ago or even 50 years ago but I am amazed that more people don't kill themselves.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 year ago

That depends on the person and the path they take in life. If you're stubborn, ignorant, irresponsible, flaky, and inconsistent then life will be harder because you can't make a living being that way or finish anything you start.

• C.Sita
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Not convinced that life is hard. I'd prefer to say that most of the time we complicate it with foolish decisions ...

• 1 year ago

As hard as you think. Mindset is everything.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

life will not so hard not so easy it is our mind which is weak and scared to faces,handles situations as it comes so just pray god for give you strength for face those and face whatever comes in life it makes us stronger stage by stage

• Raja
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Life is not a bed of Roses. This explains things in a nutshell .

• Here is a link that I believe you will enjoy reading, Crazy things do happen in life but life is worth living and not only that, Soon Jehovah God will change the condition of all mankind to peaceful state. Please read the article and if you have any questions please contact me.

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watch...

• 1 year ago

It's as difficult as we make it. Everyone has hurdles and problems. Notice that most of our problems work themselves out without any action on our parts. And i don't get involved with other people's drama. That's one thing i walk away from.

• 1 year ago

As hard as your environment and surroundings make it. Otherwise it's not hard at all.

• Nāga
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

I think generations past had it hard, and generations to come will have it even harder.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.