How do I update my iPad without needing an apple ID????

I got this stupid iPad from my school for $100 dollars. I used it all 4 years so I just bought it so I can keep it to watch YouTube and stuff. Anyways I had to do a reset on the iPad in order to get rid of all the school ****. Anyways I cant get through the part that is asking got my Apple ID. I dont ******* have one so wtf am I supposed to do? I wasted $100 on something that I cant even get into because IT'S ASKING FOR AN APPLE ID BUT I DONT ******* HAVE ONE!!!!!!!!!! I cant leave to go to the settings, I cant change my password be ayse I cant get out of this until I get my apple ID which I never got from my stupid school

I Think First Of, you should make an Apple ID and Password. Now after that you can update your iPad.

So, get and Apple ID. This is not brain surgery.

• P

It sounds like it's cloud locked, which is impossible to unlock without the password. You need to call your school and ask them to unlock it for you. You will probably have to take it in since I doubt they will give you the password over the phone.

• SRΛSC

The iPad is working as it should. You'd simply have to get the Apple ID & password from your "stupid school" in order to reset it & get your own Apple ID assigned to it.

So sign up for one. It’s free.